Popular Post

Posted by : Sabrina Monday 2 September 2013

At STGCC 2013 31/8/13-1/9/13

STGCC is a Toy and Games con organized by Reed Exhibitions! 
There was alot of Marvel and DC booths and merchandise, super cool stuff! Thanks to my friends I managed to get into the con and enjoy what was around as well! <3


Stamp entry!



Took a photo with Vampybitme!
This was probably the best moment in the con for me ^_^\\ aha!

photo by Benjamin
Heres my gatekeepers team! <3 so happy to finally cos gatekeepers haha! childhood anime!


Saw Uncle Rocky Go as Wolverine heh, what a crossover *A*

Stayed till the runway to support my friends there~ Kinda wished I'd signed up when I heard they'd spoken to the guests backstage =3=~ but it was cool =w= Unfortunately I couldn't take any photos with my camera haha


So cute!!!

Friends~
This STGCC's convention buddy! Dan!
 


- signing off~
Sabbie



Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © ----> Sabbie - asdcvbtuym <---- - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -