Popular Post

Posted by : Sabrina Sunday 24 November 2013

As you may know, I play Monster Hunter with my bf and friends and we even used to be chased out of Carl's Jr at Plaza Singapura while playing 2nd G last time! 
I think they blocked the power socket because of us! *guilty*

I decided to make a real life-size armour in tribute to the game :)
Armour in Pieces

Skirt Armour fitted together

Sword Base


Greatsword, I feel like making a Hammer though as I main Hammer, It's just that the design for the Pink Rathian was more appealing to make this time round :) My first sword!

Painted:





-------


-- Updated --



Thanks for the love this AFA, here is a good view of my full costume during the con that won the Asia Singles Cosplay Competition~! 
TwT Pink armour, what could be better~~ *dream come true*

Monster Hunter - Pink Rathian Armour

Cosplay by Asdcvbtuym [sabbie!]
Photography by Mervyn Lim (nyvrem)




<3 Sabbie


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © ----> Sabbie - asdcvbtuym <---- - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -