Popular Post

Posted by : Sabrina Sunday 14 April 2013

As you may have known, I made a LOL costume recently and should be having a proper shoot soon~
So I'll post a little walk-through of how I made my Ashe costume :D

Ashe is this really cool archer, I never expected to cosplay an archer but after some contemplation, I thought that it was a nice challenge for me to use new materials and new methods to make some costumes. Thus I decided to make it in time for Comic Fiesta at Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia.


This was the reference I used, the details were nice and I thought it was a good gauge of what to make~

I started off sewing the top and skirt with the dark blue satin I bought. I sewn on the details with gold cloth and gold ribbons. I used a pleated skirt pattern for the skirt and padded the top. I then sewn on white cloth for the waist and thus the dress was done!



I then proceeded on to make the arm and leg covers for her armour. Cloth was used to cover the foam underneath for structure. Made leg armour with foam and painted it gold. 









This was the first time I used plastic for anything. Used hot glue for the joining of plastics! Just drew it on and cut them out~ Drew on the details and added LED lights inside~ ^o^v That's how I made them!





------------


Sabbie


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © ----> Sabbie - asdcvbtuym <---- - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -