Popular Post

Posted by : Sabrina Monday 17 June 2013

Thanks everyone so much for coming to the Crisis Core photoshoot!
Omake! Zack teaches Aerith to do Squats *^*

----
---
Here was my thank you post: I think I should keep it here too <3 

Thanks Arthur for inviting me to the Crisis core shoot! Finally, Final Fantasy cosplay first!
I've always wanted to start a FF Cosplay spree but haven't actually gotten to it! Unexpectedly Crisis core is my first!
good job Arthur for planning what you could~ Screenshooting all the scenes from the cutscenes @_@

Thanks Brian and Shiro for coming all the way to come for the shoot! Hope you guys managed to enjoy yourselves~

And to all the cosplayers, DrefanSkyy, Arthur, Alexander, good job guys! Omg I cant believe how everyone did their hair @_@
Its a pity Zanderer couldnt join us to shoot but thanks for coming with fire and helping out with reflectors and reflector fanservice!

Thanks Kuro Koneko and Zhao Han for coming to help out guyssss! Cant do it without you guys too~

And thank god everyone came out of the place safe! It was abit tooo exciting when we were headng out! Thank goodness we had Zhaohan who got internal GPS and Brian who knew the area welll @___@! hope everyone had a good rest and good day today! o.o/

----
I have always loved Final Fantasy since I knew about it and FF7 was then I started~
I never thought Aerith would be my first Final Fantasy cosplay but I'm glad it happened~ 

Shiro Ang's Camwhore skillded


---
The Aerith skirt took me awhile to get it right,
Really thanks to Arthur for calling me to be an Aerith, I would never have imagined having a more fun group to shoot with <3 You came all the way down to SG for the shoot HAHA! i hope we made it worth it!
Brian has some pictures up already I'll link them below!
Still looking forward to more, and will look forward to work with everyone once again <3



https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.477086089047023.1073741855.182035705218731&type=3

---

Ok signing off~
Sabibi

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © ----> Sabbie - asdcvbtuym <---- - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -