Popular Post

Posted by : Sabrina Sunday 30 June 2013

Okay here is a Post dedicated to big boy Drefan~
I won't say much but I shall just let the pictures do the talking ;)



I dedicated afew songs to you~ I hope you enjoyed it ;A;
link to my Camera phone snaps!: https://www.facebook.com/asdcvbtuym/media_set?set=a.10151753183321189.1073741827.653271188&type=3

Looking forward to the photos from the Photographers! But here is just my little share of stuff~ *while I wasnt busy*



"King Joffrey being annoying and grabbing everybody's weapons!*

The Card *WHICH I FORGOT I HAVE TO GRAB A COUPLE MORE PEOPLE TO WRITE IN*

Many group photos!

Most funky food I ever had!

So thanks for inviting! It was a blast <3
I hope I managed to help abit >_< with car and all, thanks for the party and the prize gift! *treasures*
Full of appreciation~
Sabbie





Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © ----> Sabbie - asdcvbtuym <---- - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -